So you’re interested in getting involved? That’s great, even a little
bit of help makes a difference.
To get started you need to send us some information so you can
gain access to the tools we use for organising our chapter.
What you need to send us
Send the following to
email@example.com telling us that you’d like to get involved.
- Your Imperial College login name and Imperial email address.
- Your Gmail address (or if you don’t
have one let us know and we’ll use your Imperial email).
- Your Trello profile . We would prefer if you use your gmail account to login
to Trello. If you don’t want to do this you can set up a new Trello account and
send us your username
- (optional) A photo of you to be used on your website (preferrably
- (optional) A link to your personal website or LinkedIn profile.
What we will do for you
- Add you to the shared Google Drive folder (Gmail).
- Add you to the acm-discuss mailing list (Imperial email).
- Add you to the Trello group (Trello login).
- Add your Imperial College login name to the “acm” group to give you access to the shared folder
/vol/acm/ (Imperial login).
- Add your profile photo as a “contributor” to our webpage.
What you need to do after the above is done
- Keep up to date with the Student Chapter’s events by regularly checking our
calendar, or simply by importing it into your Google Calendar.
- Learn how to use the tools we use to run the chapter. You can read about
them in our Chapter Resources Guide